Toujours Get Gifted Prize Draw
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The below document outlines terms and conditions for the Coach Stores Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 48 622 183 224) Toujours Prize Draw commencing December 3rd, 2019. (The Competition Period)
Promoter: Coach Stores Australia Pty Ltd (kate spade new york) (ABN: 48 622 183 224), 19 O'Riordan Street Alexandria NSW 2015 Australia.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Prize Draw. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry is open to Australian permanent residents, aged 18 years of age or over.
- Employees of Tapestry, Inc., Coach Stores Australia Pty Ltd and suppliers as well as their family and household members are not eligible.
- Competition commences on 03/12/2019 at 07:00am AEDST and ends 17/12/2019 at 11:59pm AEDST. (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter this competition, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period complete the Facebook entry form once, with their first name, last name, a valid email address & opt-in to receive marketing material from kate spade new york.
- By submitting the registration form, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Prize Draw.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own email address. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- One (1) winner will be drawn on Thursday 19th December, 2019 at 10am AEDST and the draw will take place at kate spade new york head office, 19 o’riordan street, alexandria NSW 2015, Australia. Promoter will notify the potential Prize Draw winners by email or telephone after the date of the drawings as per indicated above. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The winners will be notified by phone and/or email within two (4) working days of the draw date.
- One (1) prize will be awarded in total. The prizes comprises two (2) toujours large satchel handbags, in the winner’s colour of choice (colour choices are: black, navy, flapper pink or cherrywood) valued at AUD RRP$649 each. Total prize value AUD $1,298. The prize will be shipped to the winner’s nominated address within Australia.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation and subsequent approval.
- Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate and otherwise valid prize claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prizes remain unclaimed, a re-draw will take place at the Promoter’s offices on 7th January 2019 at 10am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) at the address as set out above.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. No prize element may be sold online with any reference to the promoter
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding to every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize(s) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants do not consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter at 02 8306 0897.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
- Approved under permit number: LTPM/19/04188