e-gift card terms & conditions
e-gift card terms and conditions
1. GIFT CARD REDEMPTION & EXCLUSIONS
Except for the exclusions listed in paragraph 1.2 (Exclusions) below, once loaded with value your e-Gift Card may be redeemed for purchases online at katespade.com.au.
The following are the exclusions applicable to the redemption of your e-Gift Card:
- E-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase e-Gift Cards or other tender.
2. ONLINE GIFT CARD PURCHASES
e-Gift Cards can be purchased from . Pay for your e-Gift Card value with any major credit card or PayPal listed on our shopping cart page. You may also use Afterpay as a method of payment. Payment using an e-Gift Card is not accepted. The transaction will be completed when the e-Gift Card is activated and loaded with value.
There may be a delay with the e-Gift Card activating in the system once loaded. During this delay, the e-Gift Card cannot be used for purchases.
3. USING YOUR E-GIFT CARD
3.1 MAKING A PURCHASE WITH YOUR E-GIFT CARD
- Your e-Gift Card may only be used to make purchases via .
- You CANNOT use e-Gift Card in Kate Spade retail stores.
- Your e-Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the initial e-Gift Card value or the Remaining e-Gift Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the e-Gift Card value or the remaining Gift Card value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- No change will be given for any remaining e-Gift Card value. The remaining e-Gift Card value may be used in whole or part against future purchases.
3.2 EXCHANGING ITEMS PURCHASED WITH AN E-GIFT CARD
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with an e-Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to Kate Spade exchange and returns policy.
3.3 NO CASH ADVANCES
Kate Spade e-Gift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards. You cannot obtain any cash advance with your e-Gift Card, redeem your e-Gift Card for cash or receive any portion of the remaining e-Gift Card value in cash.
3.4 CHECKING YOUR E-GIFT CARD BALANCE, EXPIRY DATE AND TRANSACTION HISTORY
You can check your e-Gift Card balance at checkout.
3.5 CAN I EXCHANGE MY E-GIFT CARD?
You cannot exchange your e-Gift Card for a different denomination or type of e-Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
4. EXPIRY, CANCELLATION AND RE-ISSUE OF E-GIFT CARDS
4.1 EXPIRY OF E-GIFT CARDS
Please note: There is no expiry date on Kate Spade e-Gift Cards. All Kate Spade e-Gift Cards are redeemable online only.
- e-Gift Cards cannot be cancelled once they are issued except if voided by Kate Spade or if their value is used.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your e-Gift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
5. LOST OR STOLEN E-GIFT CARDS & YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
We accept no Liability for errors in the email address provided to us at purchase of an e-Gift Card. We assume no Liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of e-Gift Cards. In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the redemption of e-Gift Cards on the , we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
For more information on how to use your e-gift card, please see FAQs.
need help? call us at 1800 577 233 (monday – friday, 9am -5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org